2019-2020 District Governor Claudia Griffin
Lions are at the beginning of a second century. Our Motto is "WE SERVE" and as Lions, this is what we must do, with renewed vigor, excitement and purpose. All clubs should consider ID Gudrun's directive to reach into yourself, your club and community to find what new way you can serve the needs of your community. Use your imagination, your club strengths and innovate to "SERVE MORE".
Our district theme is Together We Build and Serve. The goals of our District for Membership are:
- Our district is now 40% women. We will adopt LCI's goal for equal numbers and equal parity with women in leadership.
- On membership we will try to contain membership loss to 120 and push for 132 new members.
- We will try to add one more clubs than we lose this year.
The goals for Leadership Development are:
- Complete Zone Chair Training by August 18.
- Complete Club Officer Training of 80% of the active clubs by September 30.
- Complete Guided Lion Training or Recertification by February 28.
- Involve 4 new Lions in District Level Activities.
The goals for Service are to increase the number of Lions Hours in service by 10% and have 40% of our active clubs add one new service project this year.
The goal for LCIF is to increase Club participation from 25% to 40% by June 30.
The goals for Communications are to double the number of Governor Advisory Meetings, publish a Quarterly e-blast to All Lions in District and to encourage adoption of MyLion when available in this area.